RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Two of sweetest cuties I know!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Two of sweetest cuties I know!

Adorable. Enough said!
Sunshine to our day!
Fun in the sun
Best of friends!
A drowned rat? No, no, just Chase in the bathtub! Although he looks a bit sad, he actually LOVES bath-time! One of his character moves is to stick his head between your legs -- I think it makes him feel really involved in whatever you are doing!
I ADORE his head-cock, when he thinks you have said something really interesting, like "treats" or "bath" or "walk".
I love these two and I love how they have become great buddies! (Except when Chase wags his tail too hard and Ryley gets a face full of brown fur!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I hope you don't mind that I had put up these same photos on my blog last night... Maybe I should have asked you first :) THanks again, we love them and we love Chase too!!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones