RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: 4-Wheeling Fun!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

4-Wheeling Fun!

Last weekend we went up to my parents house to help them paint a bit. My brother, Jason, had us bring up a couple of 4-wheelers that his company owns and we were able to take them out for several hours outside of Mantua. It was seriously one of the funnest days we have had in a long time! We encountered everything from jumps to mud to really deep mud (more like mud pools) to snow to uncharted territory where we got to blaze our own trails. Chris was trying pretty much everything to see if he could rattle me as I rode behind him, but come on, honey, is that all you got?!Honestly, it was all pure fun! It was so awesome and something I hope to do again REALLY soon! Thanks so much, Jay! We had a BLAST! (Forgive all the pictures -- Chris tells me that if I were a guy I would totally understand why all these pictures of 4-wheeling are oh so cooool and so necessary! He says the pictures contain 4-wheelers and mud -- what more could a guy ask for?! I told him that there probably aren't many guys reading our blog, but he said to put them on anyway :)

Chris and Jason, finding snow in the higher altitudes -- such GORGEOUS scenery!

Chris and I -- I'm taking my turn driving. I even got a cute PINK helmet!

Getting ready to hit the trails



Chris and Jason's favorite part of the day -- the jumps! They spent quite a bit of time in this area!

I even let Chris take me on a few jumps -- I promise it felt like we got higher than this picture shows! (Maybe that was all in my head though!)

One of the many mud puddles they couldn't resist! This was when I jumped off to get the pictures!

Hitting the mud at full speed!

Almost sinking!

Chris was COVERED in mud after this one!
Didn't know it was quite that deep!

Go Jason!

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth & John said...

That looks like so much fun! Your jump made me laugh out loud. I was expecting to see a bigger jump because of the picture posted before it. I bet it was a blast!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

How fun!!! That looks awesome... And tell Chris that Ry and I think he's super tough after seeing those pictures :) Seriously though, that must have been a blast! How's the room coming? Any pictures yet? I can't wait to see it! We'll see you Monday...

7:51 AM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

well I can't believe I could recognize you guys when you came back home. I think you must have gone through the car wash with the ATC's cause you didn't look worse for the wear. Glad you could have a fun day together.

10:12 AM  
Blogger The Valentine Fam said...

Mantua...that's close to my stomping grounds!! Looks like lots of fun!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones