Fun weekend!
On Saturday we went to a family reunion on my mom's side. One of my cousins got married so quite a bit of the family was in town. It was really nice to see many of my relatives that we don't get to see too often. And the real shocker -- I didn't take any pictures! WOW, that's unusual for me!
Sunday was such a beautiful day. We decided to picnic for dinner, so we packed up a delish dinner of steak salad and fruit and headed to the park. It was pretty perfect and a really nice opportunity to just relax and talk with my hubby and play with Chase. Plus we caught a pretty gorgeous sunset, which is always a nice bonus! (Prepare for too many pictures!) (I love how ferocious Chase looks in this picture. For those of you who would ever try to do us any harm, you'll be messing with this. For everyone else, this is the exact opposite of what our dog is really like!)
I have to give credit to Chris for these next pictures. We were on our way home and the sun was just barely still peeking as we crossed this really neat railroad track out in the middle of really beautiful farm land. He pulled the car over and said "We have to get some pictures of this." Here are some of our favorites! (Several were inspiration for a new banner for the blog.)
Monday we went to an outdoor volleyball tournament and then went to a really fun pool party and BBQ in the evening. It was such a GREAT weekend, which made it even more difficult to go back to work today. Such is life! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well! I'll be checking out your blogs to hear all about it!





7 Comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend! I loved the pictures!
very cool pictures kar, you really are a great photographer. Thanks for hanging with us last night, it was fun to have you there. We also had some great laughs Monday morning (we'll keep that between us)... It was a riot!!!! :)
I love your pictures. You have a great eye!! Looks like you had a great weekend. I totally agree with you about baseball games. I'm not the biggest fan either but find that every time I've been to one I have a great time. There is nothing quite like it. Thanks for sharing your pics. They inspire me to go out on a little shoot.
i like the new header...creative! did you lay the camera on the tracks and do self timer? pretty cool!
jme
Cool pics! I love your banner! I guess I'm weird, 'cause I enjoy the baseball games...I usually have my mitt and everything. Plus, some of the players are fun to watch as well. Wink, wink :)
I absolutely love the railroad pictures. I love to take pictures too so it's always fun to see other peoples creativity!
Cheri
hey girl-you are bursting with talent with your new camera . I love the railroad and sunset pictures. Did you and Ash get the paint yet??? Was that your Monday morning adventure?
Post a Comment
<< Home