Introducing Jessika!!
(Get ready for lots of posts -- I'm playing catch-up! So, read away, if you want!)
We took some pictures with Jessika and her parents last weekend when we met them for dinner and (with Jessika's permission), we wanted everyone to have a chance to see our sweet birth mom! Isn't she sooo cute?! We had such a GREAT time with them and it is just getting better, the more we get to know them. They have been sooo good to Chris and I -- so warm and welcoming and so kind to us! We have a lot of fun with them -- lots of laughing and learning about each other! We get to go out to their house this weekend where we will get to ride 4-wheelers and hang out! Chase is pretty excited, since Jessika and her family also have a chocolate lab, Bear, that he will get to play with! Can't wait! We love you, Jessika!





3 Comments:
wow, karli. What a trip, unless the pictures are fooling me Jessika looks like she is part of your family. If this little girl looks anything like her she will fit right in!! Amazing how it all works. I don't know Jessika but my heart is connected to her. This whole process is incredible when the Gospel is involved! No way to describe it unless you are in it or have been through it. I love my placement family so much and feel like I have known them for years! Their voices are that of old friends. Makes me wonder how it is all going to work after the placement. Makes me nervous but excited. What a powerful experiance and I look up to Jessika. She is amazing! I admire her a lot.
So fun to see the pics! And especially after our strange connection discovery!!!! Love the updates!!
Jamie
She is so darling. I also agree she looks like she belongs in your family. I'm so happy that you are able to have a relationship with her. She is such a wonderful girl.
Also, thank you so much for your support. I know that we will also get the great joy of being choosen to be parents. I'll get some pictures together to send you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home