How he really must feel sometimes! Chase is quite popular with the neighborhood kids, which I love...most of the time (we get daily doorbell ringings to see if Chase can "come out to play"). I've decided he's a pretty patient pup -- being buried in grass, wrestled, brushed (for some reason, the kids will fight over brushing him) until he's nearly bald, rides as if he were a horse, things thrown at him and on him, smacks, pokes, prods, and the other usual antics that kids get up to. I'm happy that they are breaking him in for the future and happy he's such a sweet and patient dog.
Let those neighborhood kids use up some of Chase's energy and certainly brush away some of his excess hair. He is trying to muster up his summer "do". Chase was quite the hit at the family reunion the other day also.
Chase is such a fun dog. Our neighborhood kids come and walk our dogs. It's so funny to see the girls being draged by the puppy. I love that last picture too!! So funny.
4 Comments:
Let those neighborhood kids use up some of Chase's energy and certainly brush away some of his excess hair. He is trying to muster up his summer "do". Chase was quite the hit at the family reunion the other day also.
The bottom picture of Chase is the funniest thing- I laughed out loud when I saw that!!
Cheri
Kar-
you seriously get some of the most amazing pictures of chase! You've got to take some of samson whenever you come out here!!!
Love ya!
Chase is such a fun dog. Our neighborhood kids come and walk our dogs. It's so funny to see the girls being draged by the puppy. I love that last picture too!! So funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home