RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: THANK YOU!!!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

THANK YOU!!!

Ok, I can't promise anything about keeping this blog up to date like Karli does however, now that I have more time maybe I can make a comment or two and let you all know how things are going in our lives as well. This is the first time I have made a post on this blog so I hope I don't completely ruin what Karli has so masterfully created but here I go.
First of all, thank you all for wishing me a Happy Birthday! I had a wonderful day! I did have to spend the day working (that's just life) and I was a little concerned as to why nobody knew that it was a holiday and that we should have all had the day off. :) Here's a thought...when it is a person's birthday, they should get the day off of work...paid. How's that sound? That's not too much to ask is it?
Anyway, Karli made my birthday really special as she always does. I woke up birthday morning to find signs all over our house telling me she loved me and wishing me a happy birthday. Lunch was extra special because she drove all the way out to my place of employment and took me out to lunch. After work, we drove up to Salt Lake, had dinner with family and friends, and then spent the night with her family. Today (Saturday) is also nice because I get to play two rounds of golf and then go to a rodeo with some friends and family. IT'S A BIRTHDAY MIRACLE!!! :) I feel like this whole weekend has been my birthday and I owe it all to my baby.
It really means a lot to know that you all care. I've received many phone calls, text's, emails, birthday cards, etc. I have felt the love from you all, thank you so much! I especially wanted to thank my beautiful wife who made my day/weekend so nice :) She is always worried as to whether or not she made it special. Karli, you need to not worry because you always make my birthday's so special. It really means a lot that you take the time to plan them out so that I will enjoy every minute of the day. I only hope I can do the same for you when your birthday comes around. You always make me feel so loved.
Again, thank you all and thank you Karli. I love you baby!
P.S. I don't know how to post pics, music, slideshows, etc. so you will just have to put up with this post for now and hopefully it will get better when I make my next post 6 months to a year from now. He! He!
Chris

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth & John said...

Yeah...you did it! Hey, when I was working in an office, they gave us our birthday off and we got paid for it too. Where are you working? He he he.
I'm glad you had a happy birthday.
~B

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be unfair to Jehovah's Witnesses who do not celebrate their birthdays. The ACLU would have a field day.

In fact, we get many birthdays off during the year already. The birth of the New Year in January, our presidents' in February, our nation's in July and Jesus' in December. That's a pretty classy group of folks. To put mine in there too would be, well, conceited.

You're not conceited, are you?

PS- Happy Birthday!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Chris Grover said...

Davey, Davey, Davey,

It's not an issue of conceit, but a simple and deep concern for all of mankind. An extra day off of work for all of us would be a gift to the world.
That's how I see it! AAAHHH! This is getting way to deep :) Ha! Ha!
Thanks for the happy b-day buddy! I did not see any gifts from you however and I am a little hurt. I thought that I would at least receive a gift from you seeing as how my day off was not given to me. Kidding!
Hope you're doing well. Talk to ya later.
Chris

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones