China Trip!
Well, we are finally back from China! What an absolutely incredible and unique experience we have had! It's almost too hard to describe! It was such a wonderful and completely foreign place -- we have never seen anything remotely close to being like it! Please forgive the next million posts and pictures. I know that travel logs are usually pretty boring, unless you're the person that was there to experience it! But I use this blog as a journal too, so I want to post a lot of things we experienced on our trip. Feel free to skim over and read as much you like, or as little as you like! I'm going to kinda set this up with the different places we visited -- pictures and a little explanation.
We'll start here with our trip to Xi'an (about an hour plane ride from Beijing), where we visited the Wild Goose Pagoda and the Terracotta Warriors.
At the Wild Goose Pagoda -- this is one of the doors to where the monks live! Interesting!
Here in Xi'an, downtown. Beautiful buildings!Big buddha belly! We got to know MANY buddha's on our trip! They are EVERYWHERE!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home