RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Love me some chocolate!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Love me some chocolate!


Ok, so I have no idea who these ladies are, but observe how excited and happy they look! However, these women are not the point of my blog today! I am here to discuss the other item in this picture -- THE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!! So, a friend at work bought a really nice chocolate fountain about a year ago, and it inadvertently turned into the work social staple! Since he bought this, we have found ourselves finding more and more excuses for throwing a party, making up all sorts of holidays and special days, and whatever else we can come up with which would warrant the use of the chocolate fountain! It is so addicting! Over the course of this time we have also come up with a million different things that you can use to dip in the chocolate -- I mean, let's face it, ANYTHING tastes good dipped in chocolate, aside from maybe onions or asparagus (and those might even taste good dipped in chocolate!). Some of our favorites are fruits of every kind, rice krispie treats, marshmellows, pretzels, ice cream and pound cake. I just got back from one of our parties, all plump full of everything chocolate, and as guilty as I should feel, I actually feel JUST GREAT!!! Mmmmm!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

can you have have "invite a friend to the chocolate fountain" party!

4:12 PM  
Blogger The Valentine Fam said...

I'm going to miss those parties! They were the best. I don't know how I'm going to get my chocolate fix and my 3-5 servings fruit all at once!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Carlotta said...

wow if there are chocolate fountains like that in Heaven then definitely save me a front row seat! =) Im glad i don't have a personal fountain I would be in serious trouble. chocolate is on the list of reasons for existance. =) I have some everyday!!!!!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones