RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Getting Closer...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Getting Closer...

Mom with one of her students at Tienanman Square

This last weekend we finally got our passports for China, and sent in our visa applications! That is making it feel more and more real! Once we get our visas back, we will be all set and ready to go! I have been missing my parents so much lately, so not only am I soooo excited to see a new and very foreign place, I am just so excited to spend some time with the folks! It's getting to the point where we can't hardly talk to my parents about it cause it makes the wait too hard! Just about one month left, and we will be headed to Beijing!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eliza2006 said...

Karli,

Thanks for your last post on my blog. I can't wait to hear your stories about China when you get home. Please take lots of pics! Maybe we'll have to plan a get together this summer and do a little show-and-tell!!!

Tiffany

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That will be so exciting! It is so hard to be away from parents. I know I miss my mom a ton. I can't wait to see some pictures from your trip.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

I am soooooo excited for you guys! China, how cool is that? You most certainly will have to take a ton of pics and share them when you get back.
p.s.-do you have my phone number? Cause I know I have asked you a bigillion times for yours but of course I don't have it written down anywhere...I would love to chat with you! I miss you!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

O my gosh, that will be SO awesome! I am SO excited for you guys! Tell your parents hi!!! It will be a thousand times more fun to go and stay w/them than to just go out of the blue and figure it all out on your own. That's how it was when we went to Japan and stayed w/friends. Anyway, I'm so thrilled!

Jamie

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones