Fun with Family!
Fun with Kaipolani
Colby and Uncle Chris tickling the ivory!
Aunt Karli and Colby reading and writingThis past weekend we had the opportunity to spend time with family, which is always a treat! Friday night, our little niece, Kaitlyn had an accident and dislocated and fractured her little arm. So, while mom and dad rushed her to the hospital, Chris and I got to watch our nephew, Colby. We had a lot of fun with him -- playing the piano, singing songs, and of course lots of tickles for Colby! Kaitlyn, by the way, is doing fine, thank goodness! Then on Sunday we went over to my sister, Brittany's house for brunch, in between our church's General Conference sessions. We got to play with Kaipo and Ame and spend time with Britt and Quinn. It was a really great weekend and so nice that we get to live close to family and spend time with them!






3 Comments:
Living by family is the best! I love living by Julie. And, I'm sure your neices and nephews loving having you close by.
I can't believe how big Ame and Kaipo are. The last time I saw them was at Savannahs birthday party in August. I love living near family too. It is so fun to see Katie's kids everyday. We should get together and do lunch or something sometime.
Julie
What a great Aunt and Uncle coming to the rescue to babysit! I'm sure the kids adore you two :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home