Welcome Baby Jacob Sim!
Amber and Baby
CONGRATULATIONS AMBER AND MATT!!! Is this not the cutest little baby ever?! Amber is one of my favorite people in the whole world and a great friend. She and I met in Scotland while on our missions and have been close friends ever since. I also met her husband, Matt, in Scotland while we were there, as he is a native Scot! We are so excited for their new arrival, Jacob, and can't wait to see him in person! You guys will be the best parents! We love you guys and are so happy for you!







1 Comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love it when they are that small, they grow up so fast. Amber looks wonderful. I wish you were able to see them while you were out here. I guess that means you need to take another trip:)
Debbie
Post a Comment
<< Home