We're hooked!

Ok, we are officially 24 junkies! We had heard all the hype, but had never watched an episode. So, we borrowed season 1 from some friends and we literally watched 15 of the 24 episodes in one weekend!! It is the most addicting show we've ever watched! The episodes always have cliff-hanger endings, so you just HAVE to watch one more, and then one more, and then one more...It really is a cool show, if you haven't seen it yet, but I would recommend starting from the very beginning so you can really get to know the characters. You can rent the seasons at most video stores, which is helpful. The best part about this show is that it is one that Chris and I both love, so we can enjoy it together! Don't tempt yourselves by watching it, if you aren't prepared to devote some time to it because I promise, you will get hooked!





2 Comments:
Oh my gosh...we totally did the same thing about 2 years ago. The best thing about "catching up" with previous seasons is that each episode only takes about 40 min. So, by watching 24 episodes in a weekend you are really saving yourself nearly 12 hours! Way to go! =)
I ditto what Sarah said...and you also don't have to wait a full torturous week for the next episode! Tucker is very hooked on the show and I just haven't "gone there" yet because I'm scared to have yet another show to HAVE TO watch. My list is long enough! ha ha
Jamie
Post a Comment
<< Home