RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Kabob Recipe

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Kabob Recipe

I've had a few requests for the recipe for the kabobs we made a few weeks ago, so I thought I would share it with those of you who are interested in having a seriously delicious meal! I must give credit to my mom, since the recipe came out of her "Mom's Marvelous Munchies" cookbook! Enjoy and get creative with it!

Marinade:
1/4 c. olive oil
1/3 c. balsamic vinegar
1/2 t. pepper
2 T. Soy sauce
1 T. parsley
1 T. Dijon Mustard

Marinade 2 lbs steak (cut into bite size cubes) for at least 4 hours, but overnight if you can! Add your choice of fruits and veggies to the marinade and the meat about 2 hours before you grill. My favorites are fresh pineapple, zucchini, tomatoes, red and green peppers, and onions. But feel free to try out anything you like! If you use wooden skewers, soak them in water for a few minutes before grilling, so they don't burn. Grill until the meat is cooked to your liking. Mmmm!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks so good- I found your site off of Jamies. It is very cute. We were sad we missed the bday party but we were in Phoenix visiting my mom. Hope all is well
Katie

2:03 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

I think I remember you making these at Aaron & Debbie's a few years ago, but I think you may have cooked them in the oven that time. Thanks!!! I will have to make them!!!!

Jamie

3:19 PM  
Blogger Eliza2006 said...

They look yummy! I'll have to give the recipe a try!

Tiffany

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones