RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Can I be a proud aunt for a minute?!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Can I be a proud aunt for a minute?!

Bathtime for Kaitlyn
Ky and Ev say "CHEESE!"
Ame loves her brother Kaipo! Colby, Kate, and Paxton at grandma and grandpa's house!
Darth Ry Guy!

I am here at work today, and my screen saver started rolling while I was doing something else and all these cute pictures popped up of the kiddies in our families! We love being aunt and uncle and we have so many dang cute kids in both of our families! I can't help but grin when I see these pictures pop up! I'm just gonna put a few of these on and give myself warrant to brag! Aunts can do that! Hehe!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie and Family said...

Karli I'm so proud of you! I love these pics of the neices and nephews! You are really figuring it all out so fast!

I was going to mention that your titles aren't showing up for each post, so if you go into your settings, and the formatting tab, you can change it to "yes" on the "show title field" section. Let me know if you can't figure it out.

Jamie :-)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones