RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: All of this just for a picture!?

Friday, February 17, 2006

All of this just for a picture!?



Well, the weather took a turn the last few days and dumped a nice blanket of snow on us! Although I really was not excited about the colder weather, I do have to admit it looks really beautiful and I love having snow on the ground. If it's going to be cold, there might as well be snow to make it look nice! And here's a nice story to go along with the snow! A few days ago as it was snowing outside, I decided to go out and get a picture, since it looked so pretty. Well, I was on my phone and not paying attention, walked outside and pulled our door shut behind me, forgetting that there is a latch on the door that automatically locks if you pull it all the way shut! DOH! So, I take my pictures (see above) and try to go back inside, when I realize I was out of luck! And it was really cold! So, I called Chris, who was in class at the time, told him what a nut I was, and decided the only thing to do was to either have him drive all the way home to let me in, or die of frostbite (ok, not that dramatic, but it was REALLY cold)! Of course Chris wouldn't let me do that, so as he was making the half hour trip home, I saw a snow shovel sitting outside, and figured it was my only hope in staying warm. So, I proceeded to shovel all our walkways and our driveway! I guess that's what I get for locking myself out of the house! That will teach me to pay attention next time and get off my phone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie and Family said...

Ugh! I can't believe that story! It made me cold just to think of it!!! Very smart girl to think of shoveling the walks though!!!

Jamie

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones