RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Battle of the Sexes

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Battle of the Sexes


This last weekend was really funny because Chris and I both planned things to do that were at complete opposite ends of the spectrum, but totally reflected how differently guys and girls think sometimes! Friday night Chris planned for us to go to the big Pepperdine vs BYU volleyball game and Saturday night I bought tickets for us to go to a dance performance at the Conference Center in Salt Lake. I would have to say that Chris had to compromise much more than I did with the dance performance (since I love going to watch volleyball and it was a GREAT game). Watching dance is probably not on Chris' top ten list of things to do, as I'm sure is the case with most guys, unless they know someone who is performing. But he was such a good sport and we had a really good time. I think Chris would even admit that the performance was actually really good...even if it was dance! Luckily we like doing the same things most of the time, but there's nothing like telling your husband that he gets to go watch a night of dance!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie and Family said...

How fun! And so true how different we are from our husbands, huh? I am so happy for the new post. I was about to start a cyber-chant "Update! Update! Update!". Not to put pressure on you, but I check your site all the time!!! :) Love it!

Jamie

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones