China!
Has anyone ever been to China? Chris and I are busy trying to plan a trip to Beijing in May to visit my parents. They are there teaching English at a university for the year, so we figured when would we ever have an opportunity like this again? Neither of us are very good "international travelers", so finding tickets and getting everything ready has been a learning experience. We still haven't figured out if we need visas or shots or anything like that (I hope not too many shots!), but we do have our passports! Chris had to get his renewed from when he went on his mission (giving hints to his age, wink, wink!), but luckily mine is still in full effect! We have found a couple of sites that offer tickets for fairly cheap -- well, what is "cheap", really, when you're flying clear accross the world?! But we're not fully sure if all of these sites are legit! That could be scary! We'll have to do our homework so we don't end up in Budapest or something! If anyone has any good suggestions of where to get information or tickets or anything like that from their own travels, we would love to hear! And if anyone is feeling adventurous, my parents are always really excited to have visitors! They are turning into great tour guides!





3 Comments:
That is so great! I'm so happy you guys are doing this. You will forever be glad you did!!
Jamie
Hey! Maybe I'll be in China then too? I like your site!!! How are things going?
Tiffany
Karli,
I think you can get tickets on travelocity. Also, I had to get my tetnus shots updated and Hep A & B shots. You should get in soon if you are going to do the Hep shots. One of them has a 6 month interval between the series of THREE shots! They weren't that bad!!!
Tiffany
Post a Comment
<< Home