RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: WEIRD!

Monday, February 27, 2006

WEIRD!


I forgot to share this little detail about our trip to the canyon yesterday. When we first got there, we were walking around and I spotted something very strange. I have included a picture of it, for kicks! It was actually a bone of some type of animal (we suspect a dog or fox or something), but the really weird part was that it was a full bone and it had fur on it!! Weird!!! So, I decided I needed to have a picture, just in case we heard a story on the news about mountain lions in the canyons or something. Chris, by the way, thought I was really morbid for taking pictures, but it was more just because I thought it was really interesting -- I mean, how often do you see things like that when you're out on a walk?! Anyway, the funny thing about it was that I had dreams all night about a 3-legged dog running around! WEIRD! And for all you dog lovers out there, don't worry, the dog in my dreams was able to get around without any problems on his three legs! Hehe! This brought me to my next thought -- a link someone sent me awhile ago about a two-legged dog. It is absolutely hilarious and crazy to watch: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/twoleggeddog.html Chris will probably die that I am actually putting this on our website!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not believe that website. My kids are obsessed with it now.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

I'm sorry, but that is the most entertaining post I've read in a long time! Way to go Kar. And I can't believe that video of the two legged dog! Wow!!!

Thanks for the smiles!
Jamie

9:54 PM  
Blogger Chris Grover said...

That's what I love about you babe! You are the best!

Chris

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones