Provo Canyon




I LOVE Provo Canyon! We have not been up there as much this year, but on Sunday the weather was so beautiful, so we decided to take a trip up. We had Church later in the afternoon, so we got to sleep in, then Chris made yummy blueberry waffles and eggs (mmmm), and then we started up the canyon. Provo Canyon is special to us because we spend so much time up there together and it was where we got engaged almost 4 years ago! We didn't really do a whole lot of hiking, since I was overly excited to put on my flip flops for the first time all winter (and yes I did plop my foot in the freezing cold river -- smart me)! But it was a beautiful day and the scenery was just perfect!
P.S. Sorry that these look like engagement pictures! We were trying to be creative setting up the timer on the camera and we ended up looking quite posey -- oh well!





1 Comments:
Too funny, engagement pics! I actually didn't even think of that when I saw them. Very cute. And so wonderful to be able to just take a short drive and be up there where it is so beautiful! I miss that!
Jamie
Post a Comment
<< Home