Fun at the Asplund's!





This last weekend was our much anticipated trip out to Southern California to visit my brother and his family. We had a GREAT time! It was so much fun to see Aaron and Debbie again and to spend lots of time with our little nephews! We got to meet little Luke for the first time, and he definitely won us over, as did Evan and Kyle! We haven't seen them for a long time and have missed them all so much! I only wish we could have had a longer trip cause I'm not quite sure we got our fill of those wild little boys! It doesn't take much for Aunt Karli and Uncle Chris to fall head over heels for those cute faces and adorable personalities! They could wrap us right around their little fingers! We had a great time visiting the beach, seeing the sights down south, going to the San Diego temple, and just spending time with some of our favorite people! Thanks to the Asplund family for being such GREAT hosts and for sharing their time with us. It was a BLAST and we hope to go back soon!





5 Comments:
We sure miss you guys already. Evan has been asking when you are coming back:) We love you guys.
I am sooooo jealous you went to CA this weekend, the pcitures look amazing, and oh my goodness those are some cute kiddos! I can't wait to go home again, though unfortunately I don't think it will be until December =(. You clearly had an awesome weekend, and how fortunate you were able to go...
Wow, how great! Trips like that make the long drive so worth it! Great pics!!!
What a cute family Aaron has. I bet you enjoyed the beach and nice weather
You are such a good auntie! Can I adopt you?
Tiffany
Post a Comment
<< Home