And That's Why I Love Him!


Oh Chris! I had to laugh when I found these pictures on our camera because this is just so typical of Chris! He is ALWAYS making me laugh and leaving surprises that catch me off-guard! These pictures were taken while we were babysitting and I was in playing with our nephew, Colby this past weekend. Chris, in the meantime, was out in the kitchen playing with Colby's goggles, taking weird pictures that he knew I would eventually find! And yes, he did take these pictures all on his own, which makes it even funnier to me! I am so lucky to have someone who constantly makes my life interesting and makes me laugh! I love ya, babe!





3 Comments:
Love the shades. What's your super-hero name?
Too cute. Chris, way to go keeping Karli on her toes! :-)
Kar, you are so lucky to have someone like that in your life--being able to laugh together means soooo much!
Post a Comment
<< Home