Just Right and Just Happy!







Do you ever have those days where everything seems just right? Not for any particular reason, but it’s just a good day? I had one of those days on Friday. I always really look forward to Friday’s because I know the weekend is coming and I will get to spend a lot more time with Chris! So, not only was it Friday, but the weather was PERFECT and the day was just really peaceful! After work, Chris and I went to this new park we have found that is really awesome! It is kinda tucked away and not very many people know about it, so it stays pretty quiet. It has this amazing tulip garden, full of the most perfect flowers of all different colors! There are fountains and pools all over the place and it is just such a beautiful park! We walked around and just talked and held hands and I had a thought come across my mind during that time that I was just happy. The kind of happy that makes you feel at ease, and content and peaceful and that everything is just the way it should be. I wish I felt that way all the time, but I guess it makes me appreciate those kinds of moments so much more! I realized how important it is to slow down sometimes and take the time to smell the roses (or tulips), to let life speed right by you for a minute, as it always will, and just sit back and take it all in! I also felt really thankful for all the beautiful things that we are surrounded by here in Utah. We sat there with the sun shining down on us, staring straight up at snow-capped mountains, with tulips all around us and I thought, wow, this is such a beautiful place! I felt really thankful for those moments where everything felt just right, and I was just happy!





4 Comments:
SOOO Pretty- why can't I get my tulips to look like that! Great comments- sometimes I think we expect huge events to make us happy when happiness comes from the journey- the everyday moments that we let pass by too often.
So pretty! Don't you love when you have the perfect day. I had the perfect week last week. I didn't have to work and purposely didn't schedule anything. I had plenty of time to just enjoy. Nice post and pics!
Tiffany
truly, truly amazing, Kar! It makes me happy just looking at the pictures, so I can only imagine what it felt like to be there in person...
Kar, those flowers are so amazing and you and chris look just as happy as they do! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
<< Home