RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Happy (Belated) Easter!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy (Belated) Easter!

Most of the family, together for Easter dinner


Kaitlyn's a little intimidated by the dogs, but good thing uncle Chris is there to protect her!

Hanging out with dad


Chris with his special and very loyal friend, Koda. He LOVES his dog and she LOVES him!

Kaitlyn, entertaining the family at dinner


Happy Easter to everyone! Sorry it's a day late! I really, really love this holiday, mainly because it hopefully gives a lot of the world a chance to think more about our Savior and all that He has done on our behalf, and also because it comes during the perfect time of year when everything is warm and blooming and beautiful. I felt so much gratitude yesterday for all of my many blessings and for the really good life I have. There's just something about this time of year when everything feels fresh and new and coming to life that makes me appreciate everything I have been given. And everything I have has been made possible through Jesus Christ. I have to express my love for Him and my gratitude for His love for me. What a miracle His resurrection was, and as a result we get to enjoy that same miracle in our lives! I was grateful for the time I had to spend with family yesterday as well, enjoying being together and celebrating this special holiday. Here are some pics from our day and I hope you all had a wonderful day as well! We love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza2006 said...

Easter is one of my favorite holidays too! It looks like you had a great day!

Tiffany

10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow- wish it was warm and fresh and new today! I can't believe all of this snow:)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones