Oooh, so sexy!

I just had to share one of Chris' favorite things that I do! Ok, quite the opposite! He HATES this! And I have to admit it is a little wacky, too, but it works! My sis-in-law, Debbie, shared this beauty secret with me a few months ago, from her sister, and I just recently started trying it. You put olive oil (or I guess you can also use mayonnaise) throughout your hair -- more on the tips and then lightening up towards the roots. Then put on the beautiful shower cap, and if you're lucky you can find a lovely pink one like mine (ooohh so sexy). Sleep with it overnight and wash out in the morning. It helps your hair to be a bit more healthy and the thing I have noticed is the shine it gives to hair. I've been quite impressed with the results and am a sucker for anything that helps my hair get in better condition! Chris just loves snuggling up to me at night when I've got this on my head -- I'm telling you, it's irresistable! Grrr! Nothing like cheap plastic on your head to make you feel like one hot mama! Thanks to Deb for the great secret! And by the way, I sometimes hear that song, "Beauty School Drop Out" from Grease, ringing in my ear when I'm wearing my pink shower cap!





3 Comments:
That is hilarious! I will have to try that though because I have the dryest hair ever.
I use to think my sister was crazy when we were younger and she did this. Now look I am doing it, we will do anything for beautiful hair. Thanks Libby!
Aaron loves it when I wear my cap to bed as well, so sexy:)
That is so funny...I'll have to try it. I wish I could have talked to you when I came in yesterday. I'll be there for the BBQ on Monday (if I remember)!
Post a Comment
<< Home