Work Friends

Here are all the girls I work with right now. This was taken at our graduation reception last week. I know I have posted before about my work, but I just really love my job and these great people I work with. It's such a nice feeling to come to work everyday to a place where I feel comfortable and where I have good friends that all get along so well. I am looking forward to the summer months, as things will be a lot less hectic around here and we can have some fun! We are planning on doing some geocaching and continuing a digital photography class that we started last summer (taught by our friend, David, at work). We've even discussed bringing in episodes of "24" to watch on the big screen in one of our classrooms -- just because we need to get everyone at work up to speed on Jack Bauer! So, it will be a fun summer and I'm looking forward to spending more time with the girls at work. I'm really lucky to have such a great job and such a great environment to be in every day!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home