RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Graduation time!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Graduation time!


Today was graduation day at UVSC, so we have been busy with that. It was really neat for me, having only had my job as an Advisor for just under a year, to see several students graduating that I have had the opportunity to work with quite a bit! These are my first graduates -- I felt like a proud parent! It has been such a fun job to be able to work closely with students and then to watch them finally get it all done! I also had the thought today how NICE it will be in December when it's Chris' turn to graduate! I CANNOT wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have been a trooper with Chris in school. I never had to deal with that because Ryan was graduated when I met him. He will never regret doing it though!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

I don't think there is ANYthing that makes you appreciate time/life the way finishing a semester of school does (or especially graduating!). I'm so happy Chris is finishing. Still a goal of Tucker's.....

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones