Fun with the chickies
How I love these girls! How can you be around them and just not smile and laugh?!
This weekend, in the few tiny moments when the sun actually came out, we raced outside and went on walks and rode the jeep and threw the ball to Chase and ran around as much as we could! And the rest of the time, we got to be lazy inside -- and that can be really nice too!
We also got a SWEET package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa for Easter and we just couldn't wait to open it! It had beautiful pictures of the Savior, lots of yummy sweets, soft toys, notepads for coloring, some pretty hip sunglasses, books, and the HIT -- candy purses! Little purses with a kit inside to make candy necklaces! The girls were in HEAVEN!
They had so much fun putting these necklaces together and even got a little help from daddy (he is learning to do things that he would have never learned to do without a house full of girls)! And when they were all done, they had fun nibbling on them for the rest of the night!
And sweet Bubsy, what more can I say about these smiles?! And lucky me, I get to see them all day long! She is such a happy little girl and it absolutely melts me to see these bright grins! It doesn't take much at all to get her smiling and I love that it comes so easy to her!
She sat in her chair and watched Chase get his bath outside and she was mesmerized!
It won't be long before she is running around trying to keep up with her big sisters! But for now, I get to keep her in one place, smiling away! I cherish this short time in her life and I know it will pass all too quickly!
And what's funny about this picture?
Well, besides the obvious, let me point out a few things! The crazy tan line from LAST summer when Kaiya got a tan with smear marks all throughout from where I had done a really bad job at quickly putting sunscreen on her. And that silly tan will just not go away! The filth of my sliding glass door. I clean that thing ALL the time, but with 10 sticky fingers constantly touching it, it is impossible to keep clean. The fact that Kaiya was at the window because she was so excited to show Chase her new purse and candy necklace from Grandma and Grandpa. She was telling him all about it and he was being such a good listener! She loves that dog to pieces! And then, of course, how in the world do the sagging pants and plumber's crack not drive her crazy? She was oblivious! Guess I need to tighten up that adjustable waist! Oh, and by the way, I DO normally have my kids dressed in a little more than this -- we were getting ready to dig into some homemade pizza and we took off shirts to eliminate the mess! Just to clarify :)
What a fun weekend for our little family!
This weekend, in the few tiny moments when the sun actually came out, we raced outside and went on walks and rode the jeep and threw the ball to Chase and ran around as much as we could! And the rest of the time, we got to be lazy inside -- and that can be really nice too!
We also got a SWEET package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa for Easter and we just couldn't wait to open it! It had beautiful pictures of the Savior, lots of yummy sweets, soft toys, notepads for coloring, some pretty hip sunglasses, books, and the HIT -- candy purses! Little purses with a kit inside to make candy necklaces! The girls were in HEAVEN!
And what's funny about this picture?
What a fun weekend for our little family!





3 Comments:
What a happy baby! I love the crack picture! :)
Oh you cute little chicks. You look so excited to make your candy necklaces. Love your shades and big smiles. Avery, you melt Grandma's heart. How I long to snuggle you sweet girls!!!
I love this! My Ansley always has plumbers crack, too! I now judge the fun we had during the day based on how dirty the girls are at night! Miss you, Karli! We need to get together so you can share with me how to cope with 3 girls! I cannot believe I am having ANOTHER girl! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home