About the cutest thing ever!
Oh I gotta remember this one!
Today, we had the nice treat of going to lunch with daddy and some of his friends from work. We had a great time and the girls entertained us all and were so good! Whew, love those kinds of lunch outings!
We had just dropped off Chris back at work and I hear Kaiya talking to herself in the backseat as Chris went into his building.
She says, "I love you, daddy. You're a good boy. Just like Chase."
Is that the cutest thing you've ever heard?! I'm pretty sure it takes the cake for me! What a sweet, sweet little girl! It literally melted my heart and I think I will remember that for a long time! And you're right, Kaiya, he IS a good boy! Even better than Chase, if you ask me!
Today, we had the nice treat of going to lunch with daddy and some of his friends from work. We had a great time and the girls entertained us all and were so good! Whew, love those kinds of lunch outings!
We had just dropped off Chris back at work and I hear Kaiya talking to herself in the backseat as Chris went into his building.
She says, "I love you, daddy. You're a good boy. Just like Chase."
Is that the cutest thing you've ever heard?! I'm pretty sure it takes the cake for me! What a sweet, sweet little girl! It literally melted my heart and I think I will remember that for a long time! And you're right, Kaiya, he IS a good boy! Even better than Chase, if you ask me!





1 Comments:
What a sweetie pie. That would have melted any Daddies heart. There is something special about a daughter and her Daddy.
Post a Comment
<< Home