RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: It's here...finally!

Thursday, July 02, 2009

It's here...finally!

We are really loving the summertime weather...FINALLY! We pulled out Kaiya's little pool and she had a BLAST! (Now, if this isn't a blackmail picture for years down the road, I don't know what is!) And Kaiya got to play with her cousin, Ella a few nights ago, while moms and dads went out and had a fun night of their own! And Tay, well, she has been enjoying summer by doing what she does best...being cute and sleeping lots! There is nothing better than summertime!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allan and Diane said...

What fun pictures of Kaiya in her pool. Don't you love how excited she is at this age with such SIMPLE fun. Cute swimsuit girl!! I heard about the little girl cousin scream feast with the babysitter (and her mom).
Taylor is cuter by the day. I want to kiss that little pug nose.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I agree, summer is the best. I love the sun and all of the things you can do outside. It's fabulous!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

What program do you use to write on your pictures? I love Kaiya's cute bottom picture. It is definately something you can use in the future. I have a couple of those. :)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones