RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Follow up

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Follow up

There is this photographer named Angie. She DOES work miracles! How she ever got decent shots from our family fiasco (see previous post), I will never understand. But man, she's good! I can actually hang these in my house! You can check out what she has posted on her blog here.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those turned out great. It always helps when you have a good photographer. I'm happy to see you got something good out of the money you spent and the stress of the day. We do family photos next week. My little one has become shy of the camera. I'm hoping ours turn out as well as yours. Wish me luck.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Janessa Couch said...

I would definately put those up on the wall. They are so good! I love the first one. Little Taylor is so tiny and cute. I am so glad that you got some cute pics after all that you went through.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

Well any ONE of those pictures may have been worth the stressday! I really love each one for different reasons and persons. Kaiya was perfect in her individual shots WITHOUT smiling.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

You guys look great! She did a fantastic job.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

VERY cute! SO glad you got some cute ones... makes it all worth it! Hope we can get together soon. We really need to plan that Bear lake trip... what do you think???

10:53 AM  
Blogger NAT said...

Beautiful!

2:33 PM  
Blogger britt said...

I told you! Those good photographers really can work miracles, and get shots even when you least expect it!
I am happy you got some really cute shots :)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones