Fun fourth
We had a great weekend celebrating the 4th of July! And we even got to have daddy around for a few extra days off of work, which is always the best treat of all!
We spent the weekend up in Logan with my brother Jason and his wife, LeAnne, and our sweetheart niece, Ella. Kaiya and Ella are only a few months apart in age, so it's always really fun when they get to spend time together! (I took a lot of pictures of the girls together, so bear with me!)
(how is it that even when there is a gazillion toys to play with, the most interesting thing to play with is Chase's dirty dog water?!)
Friday night, we had a fun BBQ with my brother and sister and their families and some people from the guys' work. There were lots of kids for Kaiya to play with and it was just a really relaxing, fun night for us adults!
(Kaiya loved hanging with daddy and the guys on the bball court!)
(It will be such a sad day when Kaiya finally realizes that Chase is NOT a pony!)
We had a slumber party with Jason and LeAnne and the next day went to breakfast and then to the BIG car show in Logan. The boys pretty much had drool dripping all day long with all these beautiful cars (especially the old muscle cars that Chris LOVES). It was a lot of fun and the kids did pretty good considering they were all pretty hot and tired!
(Don't let this picture of full strollers fool you -- at one point, Chris, Jason and I all were each carrying a kid, while LeAnne was pushing 3 empty strollers! Love it when that happens!)
(I love this picture because Taylor's bow is NOT on her head, but stuck to her shirt sleeve, which is what happens about 95% of the time!)
Finally, we finished off the fun day with some strawberries, a perfect cool evening, and some sparklers with the girls.
It was really such a FUN weekend and we're so glad we could spend time with family and friends! Thanks, Jason and LeAnne, for being such great hosts!
(Kaiya loved hanging with daddy and the guys on the bball court!)
(Don't let this picture of full strollers fool you -- at one point, Chris, Jason and I all were each carrying a kid, while LeAnne was pushing 3 empty strollers! Love it when that happens!)





6 Comments:
Your family is adorable! It looks like you had a great 4th of July! I love the family pic of you all sitting down with your hats on (you and Chris), such a great pic!
Happy 4th of July!
Oh and you look fanastic!
Did you go to North Ogden cherry days? It looks like the car show in the park. I remember going there as a kid. Good memories. Your day looked awesome! I love the 4th!
We loved all your pictures of the family fun on the 4th. Kaiya, Taylor and Ella are such precious little girls--each so different and cute! Good to see Jay and LeAnne and Britt and Quinn. So glad you had a fun weekend.
I love the 4th of July too! It looks like you guys had a really fun/relaxing time with Jason and LeAnne. I love all of the pictures you took. Super cute!!
Thanks for sharing your 4th of July pictures with us. It sounds like you had such a fun time being all together as a family...sorry Aaron and Debbie couldn't have been there as well....I guess they were in Cayucos....but the kids didn't see them. Just think next...next 4th we'll all be home. Tell everyone hello for us...
How fun! You look amazing. I love your clothes and your hair. Are you growing it out? I can't believe how much Taylor has grown already. She's a good mix of you and Chris. Happy 4th!
Post a Comment
<< Home