RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Christmas Part I

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Part I

Our Christmas fun started off on Friday when John and Beth rolled into town with their kids! We had soooo much fun having them stay with us and being able to spend so much time with them. Since their move to Washington, we have missed them all so much and we are always so thankful for the wonderfully close relationship we share with them! We watched some good movies, went to a light show, talked and laughed, ate and ate and ate, and of course, enjoyed some pretty funny moments while singing kareoke on the Play Station! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a LONG time! It was especially fun having Katie and Colby around to make us smile constantly! I am pretty sure Kaiya was very entertained by her sweet cousins!

(Katie dancing and singing "They're not going to get us". What a little ham!)
(Hmmm. Katie, this is Kaiya. Kaiya, this is Katie.)
(Ok, now we're friends!)
(Who knew a jungle gym could also be used as an ab machine? Very creative, Cole!)
(Colby -- a little ray of sunshine!)
(John and Katie battling at kareoke)
(Must be singing a sad song there, Chris -- who, by the way, was the overall winner. He does have a fantastic voice!)
(His wife, on the other hand, has a HORRIBLE voice, but still managed to win this round by challenging Chris to a Whitney Houston song!)
(Proof that the boys were actually singing to Britney Spears!)
(Me and Beth having some fun!)

1 Comments:

Blogger NAT said...

How fun doing the karaoke!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones