It's the most wonderful time of the year...
Wow, we have been having so much fun this holiday season that I just haven't taken any time to blog! This year we have kept with our usual traditions, but have also been fortunate to take in a few extra's as well. In the last few weeks we have visited Temple Square (because it's just NOT Christmas without the Temple Square lights!), gone to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas concert which was literally AWESOME and breathtaking, and went to our favorite Christmas play - A Christmas Carol - at the Hale Center Theater with my parents. There is just something that always feels so different and special and happy about Christmas time and this year, I feel especially blessed to be able to share it with this family that I love so much! We've also been able to spend time with so many of our friends and we are reminded about how fortunate we are to be surrounded by so much love and support! And in case I don't post again before then, MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!





5 Comments:
That last picture is SO adorable. Could she be any prettier? Long eyelashes and oh. my. goodness. those lips are made for kissin'!
Karli, she is so beatuiful! Love the pictures of her bundled up in her daddy's jacket. Isn't it fun to go see the lights? Just wait till she's old enough to love and adore Santa Clause. You guys will have so much fun!
What a beautiful family! Kaiya is so pretty - I love her lips! You look great, as usual, Kar. I love your hat - always so stylish. Again, it was great to see you the other day and to get some updates on your life.
Christmas usually isn't complete without the visit to Temple Square and the Tabernacle Choir.
Merry Christmas from the Platt's!
What a darling little family! I just love your baby's cheeks! Merry Christmas! Jill
Such a cute little family! I am sorry we didnt' get to hang out with you much the other night. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas though! We love you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home