Deja Vu!
Recognize this little girl???
If you guessed Kaiya, you would be wrong, I'm afraid! I know, it's hard to believe, but this is actually Jessika at two months old and five months old!! Can you believe it?! I still do a double-take every time I see these pictures! When I showed them to my mom, she asked when I had had these pictures taken of Kaiya! It is absolutely unbelievable how IDENTICAL Kaiya looks to Jessika when she was the same age! I cannot tell you what a priceless treasure these pictures are and how thankful I am to Jessika and her mom for giving them to us. Kaiya will love to see these when she gets older and I know they will mean just as much to her!

If you guessed Kaiya, you would be wrong, I'm afraid! I know, it's hard to believe, but this is actually Jessika at two months old and five months old!! Can you believe it?! I still do a double-take every time I see these pictures! When I showed them to my mom, she asked when I had had these pictures taken of Kaiya! It is absolutely unbelievable how IDENTICAL Kaiya looks to Jessika when she was the same age! I cannot tell you what a priceless treasure these pictures are and how thankful I am to Jessika and her mom for giving them to us. Kaiya will love to see these when she gets older and I know they will mean just as much to her!





12 Comments:
Too crazy! I always could see a lot of Jessika in Kaiya and now I know why!
Two pretty babies!! Kaiya will be beautiful like Jessika.
that is absolutely wild!!! Elisa and I were looking at pictures of alyson when she was a baby and how much they look alike!! That is a wonderful post. I love open adoption and all the priceless gifts that it brings !!!
what a wonderful keepsake for your daughter to have. many blessings to you all.
That's nuts!
Wow- that is really cool.
Kar,
this is awesome! Kaiya will love having that when she gets older. Thanks for you comments on my blog, I'm glad you've enjoyed it. I've been following yours for a while now too and am overjoyed at the happiness you now have with being a family of 3. And what a beautiful girl you have, seriously!
wow, that is crazy how much they look alike. kaiya is going to love seeing these pictures!
two little beauties! You can now guess how cute Kaiya will be at 16 !
I can't believe the resemblence! Amazing. She is such a beautiful little angel!
I can't believe the resemblence! Amazing. She is such a beautiful little angel!
Wonderful face on that child. A Harley Baby!! You're bringing that child up right.
http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home