A Kaiya Photoshoot (Part I)
Poor, poor Kaiya. She has no idea how many pictures are going to be snapped of her throughout her life! A few days ago, I was home and a bit bored, so I decided to have a little Kaiya photoshoot! Luckily she was in a very good mood, full belly and wide awake, so she didn't seem to mind too much the fact that mom was (safely) putting her in drawers, on dressers, on chairs, and moving her all over the room! These are just a SMALL few of the ones I took on this particular day, but I titled this post Part I because I'm sure there will be many more days like this ahead!! She is just too cute to NOT take pictures of! I just wish I was better at this photography stuff -- I'm still such an amateur! I guess that's what practice is for, right?!





17 Comments:
You are such a great photographer. You will never regret taking so many pictures. They are only that little for such a short time. And they only hold still like that for a short time. She is such a beautiful baby!
Hey Karli! Congrats! Kaiya is adorable and the pictures are beautiful. You have such a talent for both writing and photography. So good to hear you guys are doing well. We can't think of anyone more deserving of such joy and happiness. Maddy is still keeping you guys in her prayers along with baby Kaiya and chase. The other day there were baby pictures up on the computer and Logan was pointing to each baby and asking,"Is that baby Kaiya?" We can't wait to meet her. (Which will probably be in the near future since your little buddy has been asking when we will see you all again) We love you guys!
what adorable shots KAR. Of course you DO have the most precious , adorable girl to work with. Cute and creative shots--you have a talent for this so keep going..............
Those pictures are fantastic! Bravo Kar! You are a natural.
Ooooh those lips. Is it wrong for me to want to kiss them?
Those are gorgeous! One because your daughter is so adorable, two because you did a fabulous job.
You are so not an amateur. And you know why? Because you just GET IT. Like you get the feeling and emotion behind what photography SHOULD be and you just GET IT. And you also know how to DO IT. So, I'm sure it's an endless field of knowledge, but I would no longer call you an amateur. So perfect and cute!! I can't believe how round she is looking!!!!!
(please know that I got your message and love you a ton and will for sure call you soon...aren't you leavin soon?)
Wow, I am not quite sure what to expect when you are a professional. Maybe its in the camera. =) I keep thinking that to myself. I know that helps. But people like you just have the instinct for it. She is so cute!!!
Those are some great photos! You're so talented, Kar. Not to mention the fact that you have such a beautiful little model to work with. She's adorable.
Don't worry about taking too many pictures. Time goes by too quickly, and it's nice to go back and look at how tiny your baby was once she grows up. We have thousands of pics of Katie and Colby as babies and we never tire of looking at them. Plus, we love to see how your little Kaiya is growing. Keep up the great work!She is such a cutie.
So- if Kaiya gets tired of the photo shoots I will have little one here soon that will love your practice! I think you are awesome:)
Those are great shots- I love the one of her on the dresser with the pictures above. Very unique and you aren't an amateur- you have real talent!
Cheri
It is soo fun to take pics of the newborns. It gets much more difficult once they become more active and never sit still.
She is for sure the cutest thing! She hs changed a lot from the last time I saw her.
cute pictures kar, i have a lot to learn from you:)
SO CUTE!!! How much do you charge? :) You can always come to my house next time you are traveling north and "practice" with my kids! :) Great job Karli, you truly have an eye for it!
Keep clickin' that camera! You are a great photographer. I love your shots and your creativity in what you do with your photography. I'm so please that you enjoy your beautiful little girl so much! She was worth the wait, huh?
One word...
GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment
<< Home