Sporadic blogging
Another sleeping shot -- it's kinda hard to get pictures when her eyes are ACTUALLY open! My 3 sleeping angels -- isn't Chase so cute? He's so attached to baby Kaiya too!
Mommy time
Checking out her new world!
First day of church
Thanks Grandma Grover for my adorable new dress!
Sunday night we (finally) pulled out our new dutch oven that Jessika and her family gave Chris for his birthday and we made the most delicious peach cobler! It was soooo fun! We sat outside with our little family and just talked and laughed and enjoyed that campfire smell right in the middle of our driveway! The cobler was heavenly too!
Kaiya didn't last too long, and she didn't even try the cobler :)
Our little family
And the best part of this weekend was that it was one day extended! It was sooo nice to have Chris home with us today! We went to lunch, hit the mall (YAY, Forever 21 has finally opened -- my new favorite store!), went to the driving range to hit some golf balls, and finished off with a yummy dinner and a nice walk as a family. If only we could have 3 day weekends every week! Heck, if only we could have 7 day weekends every week! Wishful thinking!





18 Comments:
You make having a new baby look so beautiful!
So glad you have so many joyous moments. Enjoy it. You deserve it! Love all the pictures.
Your haircut it darling. And I want a big girl version of Kaiya's dress please.
She's a cutie! I love the dress! I wish I could have seen it in person. I never get to see anyone being in Primary.
Peach cobbler sounds so good right now.
You guys are an adorable family, and what genius to just dutch oven in the driveway. I always wondered how one would do that without a fire pit or something. Now it is obvious. What a fun weekend. Thanks for the info on Forever 21. I've been waiting forever (hah) for it to open!
well your weekend sounded really fun and relaxing. I think I could smell that peach cobbler bubbling away, yum! I didn't think that girl could get any more adorable, but soooooooooooo darn cute in that little dress.
What a cute little dress and a BEAUTIFUL family. :)
Karli I love your hair. It really makes me want to cut mine:) You guys look so happy and you deserve every ounce of it.
don't ya love the one-handed typing?
I ditto it all, you are a beautiul family :-)
So I'm thinking that I need to meet her soon! She's a beautiful little girl. You make a very cute family.
Yes, yes. Your hair is fabulous! Grandma Grover did a great job on picking out a very cute summer dress for Kaiya. Karli, buy a frame for that black and white one of you and your daughter. It is such a beautiful picture. Thanks for the comment!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karli,
She is so cute! Motherhood suits you well...you look beautiful!
Tiffany
Sometimes I feel silly leaving a comment on your blog when there are like 20 others before me, and they say everything I want to say! Ditto, ditto, ditto, and ditto to them all! But I can say one thing new, I think in the picture with you and the cobbler, (the one that shows off your cute hair so well), you remind me of your mom. Something about that photo just shot memories of my childhood visits and I just saw your beautiful mother. :) Best wishes, you look like your doing fantastic Karli!!!
Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby! Hope to get my turn at holding her at the next shupe event!
Sari
It looks as if you have already become accustomed to life as parents. Ditto to what everyone said.
Welcome to parenting, with the sporatic blogging. That is exactly how I have been lately, which I actually need to get to myself.
The pics are as cute as ever! Kaiya is one lucky, beautiful girl!!
gorgeous pictures. congrats!!! it seems that my husband knows you. what a small world the blogging world is!
Post a Comment
<< Home