RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Numero Cinco...and still going strong!
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Numero Cinco...and still going strong!
Five years ago today, Chris, you made me the happiest woman on the face of the earth. There just aren't enough words to describe how much I love you. The things that matter most in my life matter even more because of you. There is not a single person who knows me like you do, who loves me like you do, or who I would want to be with more. How appropriate to be celebrating our anniversary so close to a time when our lives together are about to change so much. And to be doing it all next to the man that I love more than life itself could bring no greater joy. There is nobody else quite like you and I often contemplate why I was so lucky to get you. I'll never fully understand why I was given such a gift, but I will spend every day of my life loving you and trying to be worthy of someone as amazing as you are. Thank you for your hand that tells me you love me with 3 squeezes, for the prayer and kisses and hugs and "I love you" sign that you give me each day as you leave for work, for the chest that I lay on each night as we fall asleep, and for each and every countless act of service that you perform for me on a daily basis. You keep my world spinning, baby! I love you so much on this day and every other day of my life! Here's to an eternity of happy moments ahead of us! And thanks for the last five years of happy moments too!
Ok I cannot stand your blog... (but in a good way) Every time I get on you make me cry(and believe me, I do not cry, and I don't even know you.lol) so anyways truth be told... I love your blog! Tabby(Tiff's sister)
11 Comments:
Ok I cannot stand your blog... (but in a good way) Every time I get on you make me cry(and believe me, I do not cry, and I don't even know you.lol) so anyways truth be told... I love your blog!
Tabby(Tiff's sister)
Happy Happy Anniversary to one of the sweetest couples I know!!! You guys are the so good together... I hope you have a great day!
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I am so very happy for you two.
Happy Anniversary Grovers! The wedding pictures are so beautiful.
So sweet! Happy anniversary!
Some things were really just "meant to be". You two are undeniably one of those "things"!
Love ya and Happy Anniversary!
Jme
Happy Anniversary
You guys look so persfect together!~
Happy Anniversary! Wow! What a month for you two! First 5th anniversary...next baby. How fun!
Beautiful pictures as always!
happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary guys! We love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home