I Heart Sara and Tim!
Ok, here's the story. Sara is one of my best friends from high school. Tim is another one of my best friends from high school. While IN high school, Sara and Tim became sweethearts. They continued being sweethearts all through college. Then, Sara and Tim got married (one month before I got married to Chris). Does anyone else see how WONDERFUL this is?! Two of my best friends are married to each other!! How great is that?! So, Tim and Sara now live in Ohio where Sara is doing her residency, which is far, far away. This also means that I don't get to see two of my best friends very often. Hardly ever. BUT, this has been a happy year because not only did Sara get to come out to see me in December, Tim got to stay with me this last weekend! It was a super short visit, since he was just passing through, but it was sooooo great to see him and be able to talk and catch up a little bit! Doctor Sara had to stay at home and take care of her patients and we missed her a lot! But, I am one lucky girl to have been able to see both of them this year and to have two such GREAT people in my life! Here's to having best friends who get married to each other!!





7 Comments:
It's so fun to see old friends- it feels like home!
awwww, that is one of the cutest pictures I have seen!! I only wish I could have been there, but I know Tim was super excited to see you guys (even if he was a little tired out from driving all day)! I miss you!!!!
oh, and I heart you, too! =)
I saw you take that picture when we left for church Sunday! Good friends are priceless that's for sure!
I'm glad you enjoyed your morning wake up call! You are more than welcome to stop by anytime!!
oh--good ol Tim. I still remember the reading class that you and Tim were in during high school. That seems like a life ago. Good that you were able to see each other.
I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I just noticed that you asked me about meeting Brianne. I did meet her and she was sweet and helpful to Kandlynn. Jamie told me the story and I almost couldn't believe the connection. Congratulations! I'm excited for your adoption. I think it is such a beautiful thing!
Post a Comment
<< Home