What a wonderful thing to happen to such wonderful people. You guys are amazing and you now have an amazing child to go with your perfect little family. CONGRATS!!!
Hi Chris and Karli! CONGRATULATIONS SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE! BRANDEN AND STACY VICKERY (KELLIES BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW)
I miss that sound, even though is was only 5 months ago for me! How wonderful that you got in on video, I didn't think of that with Eddie. Good luck, and get some rest! -Tara
Ohhhhhh, you two, now three! There is absolutely nothing more precious than a new baby. I am so thrilled for you! The sound I love that babies make is when they are nursing or drinking a bottle - it is a little "singing" sound and it just makes my heart swell. Congratulations on the beginning of a whole new wonderful chapter in your family life!
That's what my babies do when they sleep too- we call it the Robinson grunt. When they do it in church people wonder why I don't check on my baby but I know they are asleep and content- they just like to make that noise.
16 Comments:
that is so sweet!
i love it!!
CONGRATULATIONS!
She's beautiful, perfect and SO loved. Plus she was born on a great day - today's my husband's birthday too :)
All the best to you and your sweet girl.
Now, go get some rest!
She is so sweet. Can you believe she is here?!!! She is so beautiful and I am so happy for you and Chris. Lucky baby...lucky parents!!!
Tiffany
Those are adorable little noises. She is beautiful.
What a wonderful thing to happen to such wonderful people. You guys are amazing and you now have an amazing child to go with your perfect little family. CONGRATS!!!
This is definitely "crying material" You need to send to home videos or something. We are still weepy - eyed!
How we love you 3.
Hi Chris and Karli! CONGRATULATIONS SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE! BRANDEN AND STACY VICKERY (KELLIES BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW)
I miss that sound, even though is was only 5 months ago for me! How wonderful that you got in on video, I didn't think of that with Eddie. Good luck, and get some rest! -Tara
Happy, happy I have chills from head to toe! This is wonderful and she is BEAUTIFUL!
OOoooooooh I am so happy for you right now, I just could burst.
Congratulations, new mommy! (and daddy)
awww **tears**
I so very happy for you all!!
There is nothing like those first moments! Congratulations! You look so happy.
Congratulations! Is there anything as sweet as 'baby squeaks?'
Ohhhhhh, you two, now three! There is absolutely nothing more precious than a new baby. I am so thrilled for you! The sound I love that babies make is when they are nursing or drinking a bottle - it is a little "singing" sound and it just makes my heart swell. Congratulations on the beginning of a whole new wonderful chapter in your family life!
That's what my babies do when they sleep too- we call it the Robinson grunt. When they do it in church people wonder why I don't check on my baby but I know they are asleep and content- they just like to make that noise.
Post a Comment
<< Home