Welcome Baby Kaiya Michelle!!
Our sweet baby girl, Kaiya Michelle, made her entrance this morning (August 14th) at 4:50 a.m.! Jessika was AMAZING and the labor and delivery were both almost too easy (maybe Jessika would not agree with that)! Jessika really did wonderful and brought Kaiya here safe and sound! She is healthy, strong, and the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. She was 7 lbs and 18 1/2 inches long and has beautiful brown hair! And as an added bonus, she is the most mellow, sweet baby I have ever seen in my life. She slept right through all the nurses' poking and prodding and the only peep she has made is the cute little wimpers she makes when she is being rocked and perfectly content!
There aren't words enough at this moment to describe how we feel. There just aren't. We are beyond overwhelmed with emotions. I don't know that I have ever sobbed so hard as I did when Kaiya made her grand entrance, and don't think I have really stopped crying since! And the look on Chris' face when he walked in the room and saw our baby for the first time was probably the sweetest, most tender thing I have ever experienced. We have never loved a person more fully and more immediately as we love this sweet girl. She has completely melted our hearts over and over again. I am speechless, which is a rarity, but there really just aren't words. We love our baby Kaiya completely.
We haven't slept a wink all night, so I have to go get some sleep. We will keep the updates coming as they happen. For now, here are 8 million pictures of our precious gift. Thank you a million times over for all the love and support. It is so humbling and means so much to us. Good night (or good day) to everyone and a big HUGE welcome to our baby Kaiya!






28 Comments:
Ohhhh, she is so beautiful. Those pictures are so precious. You guys are amazing... We can't wait to watch you parent sweet Kaiya, you'll be incredible!! We Love, Love Love you!
YAY!! I'm so glad she's here...finally, and what a beautiful and sweet little girl. I can't wait for more updates...
I'm so happy for you two...she's adorable. I'm glad she's finally here and everything went well. You are such a cute mommy! Can't wait to meet her.
Many, MANY congratulations to you all!
I love happy endings, even if I don't know the people involved!
Wow! She made it and we're so happy for you guys. She is beautiful and she'll be so glad to have you both as parents!
She is so beautiful... I am so happy for you.. Your daughter is precious and I am just thrilled for you!!!!
she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! i cannot wait to see her in person. i almost want to jump in the car right now to hold that sweet little girl:)
we love you guys!
I LOVE that picture with you and Chris and the big crocodile tears in your eyes!!! What a perfect capture of emotion!!! Ahhh, I cannot even imagine how that all was Kar!!!! She is shockingly beautiful as a newborn baby!!!! What an amazing thing, I am so excited and think I'm tearing up even more than when my own kids were born (shhhh).
Love,
Jamie
WOW!!! How many emotions can you feel at once!!! I might night be able to read your blog for awhile!!! ALthough I know I will.Sometimes it's weird that I am even pregnant but then I see pictures and read your blog and the emotions that I don't want to feel that I know I am going to feel hit!! She is beautiful and what a blessed little girl to have 2 moms that love her SO MUCH!!! She will never lack that's for sure. COngratulations!!!!!
Welcome, sweet baby Kaiya! Congratulations Karli and Chris, what a beautiful daughter you have in Kaiya.
Oh I am SOOO happy for you!!! I get teary eyed just looking at the blog. That video is the sweetest sound. It wont be so funny in a few months when its 2am and much louder! haaa.
CONGRATS! Love you 3!
YIIPPPPEEEEEE...and you know you have a personal doc on call whenever you need it (if only I could do house calls!)
ps-how cute is she????
Congrats!!!! She is such a sweet baby. What an exciting week you are having.
We can't wait to meet her Kar. Ame saw the pics and is soo excited to hold her. I think it is extra exciting for Ame, because she is a girl!Keep the updates coming, but make sure to get some sleep first!!!
She is gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys. Tears are welling in my eyes, I feel so much joy for you! Congratulations and welcome to the world Kaiya!
We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations!! I love the pics. I can feel the love you have for her through them. Welcome baby Kaiya! I can't wait to see your sweetness in person. You guys are wonderful! We love you.
Congratulations- So happy for you!!
What a beautiful baby- Enjoy this wonderful gift from God!
Congratulations - what a great day this is! She is precious.
I can't seem to get anything done today because I keep returning to the site to gaze at my sweet granddaughter. It was all worth the wait, huh. The only thing more beautiful than Kaiya is her sobbing mother.
Congratulations new Mommy and Daddy! She is beautiful! Jill
Congratulations to you and your new family!!! I am so excited as an outsider, I can just imagine how happy you and your family and close friends are. Good luck with everything!
Your mom is right Karli, the only thing more beautiful than your baby is you crying. The pictures of me crying and holding each of my babies after they are born, are my favorite pictures in the world. Priceless. What a treasured day! So happy for you!
Kaiya is so beautiful.
Those pictures are so precious. Tears everywhere even here!!
You guys are amazing...
MANY congratulations to you all!
You have been so very blessed...
Karli these pictures made me cry!! Especially the one where you are holding her close with your eyes closed. Finally your baby is here. Love you.
I started crying when Lee told me she was here last night and the tears came again when I read your post. I am so happy for you both! She is such a beauty! Congratulations!
Congrats on your new baby, Found you on Eliza's site.
Beverly
We are so happy for you guys... she really is the cutest baby ever... I started to cry when I saw the pictures of you crying... what a wonderful blessing from the lord... she looks like she has been waiting to see you two..good luck!!
Hey Guys!
Wow I CAN'T belive tomorrow our little baby Kaiya is going to be a month old!!!
Gosh time has flewon by, It's like how we were talking about it last night. Some day's it feels like for ever ago other days it seem just like yesterday!
She's so BEAUTIFUL!! I can't belive how PREFECT she is!
Yesterday was so GREAT!!! I'm so glad we got together you have no idea how much i missed all of you guys! even Chase!
I'm so glad we have such an open relationship. Thank you so much for just letting me come in and hold her and feed her last night! that meant the world to me!
I can't wait for you guys to come up and see us at are house! you'll have to figer a way to get Chase up here too!
I just thought i would stop by just to say hello and talk about yesterday and our BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
LOVE JESS
Post a Comment
<< Home