RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Precious gifts

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Precious gifts

While I was gone to the wedding (see previous post), while Debbie was watching Kaiya, she came up with about the best surprise I could ever ask for. She asked her friend, Wendy, who is the genius photographer behind Blue Lily, to come over and snap a few shots of Kaiya. I tell ya, I have drooled and drooled over Wendy's pictures for a long time now and envy and admire equally her talent with a camera! She is honestly amazing! So, after some bodily function mishaps (those always have to happen when you're trying to take pictures of babies, right?), Wendy snapped these beautiful pictures of my girl. When I got back to Debbie's house, she showed me my surprise, and it was probably one of the most special gifts I have ever gotten! Not only are the pictures of my most treasured precious gift, but the pictures themselves are such a gift from Debbie and Wendy. I can't say thank you both enough and words can't express what it means to me or how excited I am to have these shots!! I love them all so much! Please go check out Wendy's site to see more of her gift of photography! (Check out her gallery in the right hand column.)







14 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Those are gorgeous pictures!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

I didn't think Kaiya could be more adorable, but YES SHE CAN. Maybe she could be the baby model and make her mom and dad rich!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are so awesome. I wish Luka was here by next week when she is in town taking pictures. Next time!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

What a sweet, sweet gift. Loving that first one especially!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

That was an amazing surprise! I love these pics so much.

8:46 PM  
Blogger The Valentine Fam said...

I'm loving the first one...she's gorgeous. What a fun gift.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Carlotta said...

those are priceless!! Not hard with a model that kaiya. I don't know how but Elisa was saying we need to get together sometime.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Cheri said...

That 3rd picture is beyond beautiful. What a talented photographer and what a beautiful baby!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

I love 'em, what a perfect gift! So glad the trip went well, can't wait to catch up!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger NAT said...

Those are amazing pictures! Kaiya is beautiful.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Cari said...

I still can't believe how beautiful one baby girl can be! I love the pictures!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

i am so happy you liked your gift, i was so excited!

wendy is amazing!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Mugs said...

Oh that first one is AWESOME! She is sooooooo pretty Karli. I get so giddy when I read about you guys and baby Kaiya. What a perfect miracle. Love Camille

6:33 AM  
Blogger A Little Sass said...

Those pictures are amazing! I love the first one ... her lips are beautiful! Lucky girl!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones