RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: For your viewing pleasure

Monday, October 29, 2007

For your viewing pleasure

It's been awhile since I've posted video, but I couldn't let these ones pass by! The first is from a few weeks ago when we went miniture golfing with Jess and her family. Chris got his groove on in a serious way. I just love the look on his face -- he's so serious about his moves! The next video is of Kaiya doing her own special Kaiya dance. She gets her arms moving so fast that she kinda scares herself and her eyes get real big! It's like she's not sure how to stop! I have spent quite a bit of time laughing at both of these videos, so hope you enjoy them too!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

7 Comments:

Blogger NAT said...

Go, Chris! That was awesome!

Kaiya is such a little dolly. Its always fun when they start interacting more as they get bigger.

8:55 PM  
Blogger The Moon's said...

How adorable, both are great. Such great moments to catch on film!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Like father like daughter. They both have some moves to remember.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Allan and Diane said...

get on down Chris!!!!
Oh baby girl--you just keep practicing for your most beautiful baby audition!

12:30 PM  
Blogger C. Jane Kendrick said...

I laughed out loud at both videos. That was a good time.

P.S. I wish someone talked to me like you talk to Kaiya. So sweet.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karli, Kris needs to be on dancing with the stars! Marie Osmond has nothing on those moves.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

oh my goodness--chris and tim need to have a little DDR competition!! That is hilarious!

umm....do I really get to see you in TWO WEEKS??? (or maybe three--what did we decide? And by WE I mean YOU....

miss yoU!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones