RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Should it be this hard?!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Should it be this hard?!

First off, I just wanted to say a big thank you to the support I received after my last depressing post! I was so boosted by all the kind comments and emails I got from everyone and it helped so much to make me feel better. I count my blessings for good friends, a great family, and even strangers who lend a listening ear and words of encourangement and understanding. Thanks so much and I'll keep you posted on that journey!
I had to laugh (really hard actually) a few weeks ago when it was time to cut Chase's nails! Chris had started once awhile back and Chase freaked out so bad, that he was only able to get one paw done and Chase came away quite traumatized! So, after some advice from our friends at the local Petsmart, he tried again, this time with reinforcements! It took the collective efforts of he and his brother, Wes, and it was quite a scene! You've got Wes holding Chase, trying to comfort him and pet him and feed him treats, all the while covering his eyes so he can't see what is taking place. And then there's Chris trying not to cut Chase's whole toe off as he struggles and squirms frantically as if he's getting ready to go through major surgery! Needless to say, Chase HATES this whole experience, which means we let his nails grow way too long, which then hurts anything he so much as brushes his foot across! Looks like we need to start taking him on a lot more walks so those nails just file themselves down! Enjoy the video (and take note of Chris' shout of joy and accomplishment as he finally, through trickery and deception, gets a few nails cut). Poor little Chase!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 Comments:

Blogger Eliza2006 said...

That is SO cute! What nice boys you have at your house...so gentle with the poor pup!

Tiffany

12:22 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

I just had to say how funny that is! those must be some thick nails to cut!

9:57 AM  
Blogger acte gratuit said...

Wow! Wes is all grown up! What a cute kid he is!!!

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones