RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Oh no...SNOW!!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh no...SNOW!!



I had to post these pictures of the mountains right by our house (not the best, as they were taken from the front seat of the car while driving)! Can you believe the snow?! We had a cold front come through here over the weekend and got some snow Friday night! Brrrr! I was pretty floored, since it is September! I'm certainly not ready for the cold and snow yet and hope that we get to experience a little more fall before winter gets here. But as we were driving up to Salt Lake on Saturday, I was looking at the mountains (snow and all) and felt so thankful for the BEAUTIFUL place that we live in. I love that we absolutely get the changing seasons in Utah and I know that is something I did not really get growing up in California too much. I love that we can go up into the mountains so close by and hike or just enjoy the natural beauty of the lakes and rivers. As much as I complain about the cold in winter, I wouldn't want to trade the changing of the seasons for anything! I love it! And fall is really one of my favorite times of year here in Utah, because we REALLY get the changing colors and it is a sight to behold! I need to remember and go back to this post come about January, when I am cursing the cold! We really do live in a beautiful place, though, and we are lucky!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Did you freeze your booty off at the concert? Love the pictures

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Family said...

Wow, crazy! That's some drastic weather changes!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

That is crazy and so beautiful!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones