And After!



I've been meaning to include some before and afters of our new house, but seeing that we were kicked out last week due to that wonderful storm, it has been a bit delayed. I always really love before and afters, so I tried to catch a few of those as we went through the move. It's nothing dramatic, since I haven't started any painting or anything yet, but it's an improvement from all the scattered boxes! We have been soooo happy moving into this house with about triple the space we were used to living in. It's fun and scary to finally be a home owner, but we couldn't be happier! I have also included some pictures of our house right after the storm. Soooo glad that is over!





6 Comments:
It looks so nice. You did a great job. Lucas made me play the video of Chase over and over and over...!!
I am so excited to see your house, it looks great.
Awesome! It is the BEST feeling to get settled into your own home!!! Looks great!!
Looks so fun- enjoy
So nice! I love your style.
Tiffany
Love the house--congrats on finally being settled!
Post a Comment
<< Home