Ok, maybe not such a beautiful storm!!




Here are some pictures of the damage that my "beautiful" storm caused here in Provo! I guess the effects weren't so beautiful! There is power out all over the city and quite a bit of damage (uprooted trees, power lines down, etc.) The Provo airport was hit REAL hard, and that's pretty dang close to where we live! I am hoping that we still have a roof on our house when I get home today! Yikes!





1 Comments:
Karly, I have always loved storms too! You truly need to be here in Arizona during the monsoons. The lightening is spectacular and the thunder is so loud that one big clap can wake you up out of a deep sleep. I just love it. I just got an email from you mom. I am so glad they are back, and that they had a wonderful experience in China!
Post a Comment
<< Home