Name Change!





Here's some more pics of our baby boy! We had a moment of indecision with the name Jack, and have now decided that CHASE fits him much better, so, that will be his name! Saturday, we had visitation time with him (hehe) -- got to play with him for about 45 minutes! We started to see so much more of his personality and it made me even more excited to bring him home! We love him!! Just about 3 more weeks and he will be ours!





5 Comments:
He is so cute...I showed Jed and he is very jealous!!
Love the name change! Chase fits perfectly for a dog.
Seriously....he is a cutie! I think I want one. Really, if you guys come out here you could totally bring him and he and Samson could become buds. Awww, how cute would that be? =) Samson says, "Woof, Chase!"
AWWWWWWWWW, Chase is such a cute little guy!!!! I think his name fits him perfectly.
CONGRATS on your new addition!!!
~Hugs
Tonia
LOve your slide show!
Post a Comment
<< Home