RED GROVER, RED GROVER!: Gimme an "M"!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Gimme an "M"!

Ok, this is from my sister, Debbie -- and she assigned me the letter "M". Still not sure how the letters are chosen, but I'm just going to run with it! 10-12 (I did 13) "M" words to describe me. I love things like this because it's such a good way to have something to say when you don't really have something to say! Thanks, Deb!

Mornings -- I'm not a fan of waking up before my body wants to. Blasted alarms!

Marriage -- the BEST thing that has ever happened to me, the BEST part of my life, all because I married the BEST man in the world (yes, that's you, Chris :))

Music -- Can't go a day without it, love to listen to it, love to dance to it, but CANNOT sing it (really wish I could!)

Michelle and Middle name

Mascara -- I look like an albino without it! Invisible blonde eyelashes!

Mom -- I love mine and I want to be one sooooooo bad!

Mountains -- right out the front door and one of the best things about Utah!

Mormon -- my church's nickname and who I am!

Messenger -- saves my sanity on a really slow day, and great way to keep in touch!

Master's degree -- a dream someday in the future!

Moving -- something that I hate, something that I have to do soon, and it hopefully will be into my own house, finally!

Magic Mountain and Movies -- I know I'm cheating with two, but they are both equally two of my favorite things to do!

Mission Impossible -- what life feels like sometimes, but it always seems to work out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Great M's!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Eliza2006 said...

I forgot that we share the same middle name. That was a fun post!

Tiffany

9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great post! Very creative-

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones