More interesting things about China!
Some more interesting things we saw/experienced in China!
Ok, I know it's a bit strange that I am taking a picture in the bathroom, but I just had to! These are the "squatters" that are used in China. Yup, take position over that hole in the floor and hope that your quads have gotten enough exercise! That was one thing I will NOT miss! Bless our American toilets!
You see this everywhere in China. The man gather outside on the streets or wherever and play rounds and rounds of Chinese checkers. It's really cool.
I absolutely fell in love with the sweet, adorable little babies and children in China. They are soooo cute and so curious about westerners! An interesting side note, the young children all wear what they call "split bottom" pants -- which is exactly what they are. It's just a big slit in the undercarriage so that children can squat down and go to the bathroom! Saves a lot of money on diapers I guess!





1 Comments:
Some thoughts:
1. At least you don't have to worry about sitting on dirty, nasty toliet seats, right? Plus, you get a good workout!
2. How do the little kids not get their pants even a little dirty when they do their business?
Post a Comment
<< Home