Ok, I'm Done!
I hope I haven't bored everyone to death with all these tons of pictures and stories from China! We just had such a great trip and saw and did SOOOO much, that it's hard to pick and choose only a few things to tell about! We are so thankful to my parents for all that they did for us while we were there and for being the best tour guides we could have hoped for. We had so much fun spending time with them -- laughing at all the crazy things that are so different in China, and sharing in these great memories together! I'm sure we will probably never go back, but we will forever be grateful for this trip we got to take and the memories we brought back with us!





5 Comments:
This is so awesome. I wasn't bored at all. I'm so glad that you were able to go and have a great time!
Thanks for posting so many pics! You did well with your homework assignment from me! LOL I have butterflies in my stomach from seeing all your great pics and the cute kids...I can't wait to go to China! Thanks again!!!
Tiffany
Oh my gosh, that was so not boring! I loved it and am fascinated by so many of the historical sights. You guys sure had a full visit, and like you said, made some great memories w/your parents. How awesome you did that!!!! And by the way, i know China and Japan are totally diff countries, but it's funny the things that are the same...like the toilets, the bargaining and even the restaurant where you cook your own food at the table. Brought back my memories too. Thanks for posting!!
Great pictures and stories. What a chance in a life time!
What a once in a lifetime chance:) Loved the pictures and thank you for posting so many. I really wish we were able to go with you guys. Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment
<< Home